High pressure steam sterilization is a commonly used sterilization method in biological experiments, because high temperature has obvious lethal effects on bacteria. The high temperature denatures and solidifies the bacteria, and the enzymes lose their activity, thereby causing the bacteria to die. Autoclaves are widely used in the sterilization of equipment, dressings, utensils, liquid medicine, culture medium and other items in universities, colleges, medical and health, biological research and other units.
UMG dental sterilizer has the characteristics of fast sterilization, good effect and strong penetrating ability.
Many users are wondering how to sterilize dental tools, these questions are very important especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Dental staff can use dental hygiene supplies, disposable barriers and hospital disinfectant to make sure the cleaning and sanitation of the dental products. On the basis of American Dental Association (ADA) recommendations, dental surgical instruments like dental scalers, mouth mirrors and forceps can be sterilized by an autoclave dental instrument that disinfects with high-pressure, saturated steam. We put the dental equipment into special sterilization bags and then place sterilization bags into autoclaves to sterilize for a period of time.
On the basis of the required depth of dental sterilization as well as the type of dental materials, a variety of sterilization methods are used in dentistry. On the whole, three types of sterilization that are most commonly used in dental offices are:
1. Autoclave steam sterilizer.
2. Dry heat sterilization.
3. Unsaturated chemical vapour sterilizers.
Step 1: Recycle and sort
1. The doctor stepped on the foot brake to rinse the tube cavity for 30s after each treatment.
2. Users remove contaminated dental handpiece in time, wipe visible dirt on the surface of dental handpiece with wet cotton balls, and put them into the pollution equipment recycling container of the clinic for temporary storage.
3. Cleaning personnel count and collect the used dental handpiece, and send the contaminated equipment recycling container to the cleaning room.
Step 2: Wash
1. Rinse: Place the dental handpiece under flowing water to rinse and initially remove surface contaminants.
2. Washing: After washing, soak with enzyme cleaner for 2 ~ 5 min and then scrub.After washing, some dental handpiece can be put into the ultrasonic cleaner and cleaned with enzyme for 3-5 min.
3. Rinsing: After washing, rinse or scrub under flowing water.The lumen is flushed with a high-pressure water gun or syringe.
4. Final rinse: after rinsing, rinse with soft water, purified water or distilled water.The lumen is rinsed with a high-pressure water gun or syringe.
Step 3: Dry
After cleaning, put the dental handpiece into the net basket for drying.Take the dental handpiece out of the net basket or cleaning machine one by one, dry the surface moisture of the pipe and wind wheel bearing with high-pressure air gun or syringe, or inject 75% ethanol for drying.
Step 4: maintenance
Maintain and maintain oral instruments after cleaning, inject proper amount of special lubricant into dental handpiece and special oral instruments, and check the performance of the instruments.Lubricate the surface of dental handpiece bearings and transmission parts, clean the debris and dirt in the clearance of bearings or turbine parts, and extend the service life of dental handpiece
Step 5: Pack and seal
After oil injection and maintenance, pack and seal the device with sealing machine for disinfection, and indicate the name of the item, packager, sterilizer number, sterilization batch, sterilization date and expiration date on the outside of the package.
Step 6: High temperature disinfection
The packed instruments were put into the autoclaved equipment and sterilized for 45 minutes at 134 degrees after three vacuums to achieve sterility.
Step 7: Sterile storage
The sterilized devices should be put into sterile storage cabinet by classification, and the packaged devices should be marked with the name of the item, sterilizer number, sterilization batch, sterilization date, expiration date and the signature of the operator on the outside of the package, and put into sterile storage cabinet.Bare sterilization should be stored in sterilization box or sterile container for later use.Once opened and used, the validity period shall not exceed 4h.
The pressure steam sterilizer uses high-temperature saturated water vapor to denature the protein of microorganisms and cause the death of microorganisms within a certain period of time, so as to achieve the purpose of sterilizing moisture-resistant and heat-resistant items.
The pressure steam sterilizer uses high-temperature saturated water vapor to denature the protein of microorganisms and cause the death of microorganisms within a certain period of time, so as to achieve the purpose of sterilizing moisture-resistant and heat-resistant items. As the pressure continues to rise, the boiling point of the water will continue to increase, so the temperature in the pot will also increase, and the temperature in the pot can reach 121°C under a pressure of 0.1MPa. At this steam temperature, various bacteria can be quickly killed.
High pressure steam sterilizers are divided into portable high pressure steam sterilizers, vertical high pressure steam sterilizers and horizontal high pressure steam sterilizers according to their styles and sizes. It can disinfect and sterilize medical instruments, dressings, glassware, solution medium, etc.